Parent/Teacher conferences schedule:
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE USING PICK-A-TIME!!
1. Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
3. For each child, enter their student ID (you will find this on their Progress Report), their security value (their
birthday MM/DD/YYYY i.e. 6/9/1991, remember to use slashes and no leading zeros), and push “Add”
If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about your
appointments and the children you added to your account.
1. Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what
color and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers, just the set of
teachers that your children have classes with.) Click on a square to book that time.
2. After you set when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment”.
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit.
• At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule.
• If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
• If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There will be links to modify the time, or cancel the appointment.
Please Note: if you would like to make an appointment with a teacher your child does not have a class with, you will need to contact the teacher directly, please refer to the staff directory on our webpage.
If you have any questions please contact Kelly Hirss (527-6570 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Doig (527-6571 or email@example.com).
***Special note: if you work for a school and they use pickAtime, use your home email address or create a virtual one (hotmail, yahoo, msn…) to log in, your work email will confuse the database because the email address is already in under a teacher, not a parent.
Pick A Time Instructions (27.5 KiB)